Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Pirate Plunder 2 Miler is now a Virtual Run/Walk Saturday, May 30th, 2020
Race #6 of the Running Zone Foundation Race Series: A fun pirate-themed 2 mile run/walk.
Online registration will close on Thursday, May 28th. After that, registration will be available at Running Zone on Friday, May 29th and Saturday May 30th.
To find out more about our beneficiary: Palm Bay Magnet High School JROTC
- Random giveaway of $500 VISA Gift card!*
- Random Giveaways of Running Zone gift cards! *
- Download Your Race Bib through RunSignUp
- Post your time in the Overall Results on RunSignUp
- Download Your Finisher Certificate after your virtual run/walk
- Tag us in a picture of you in your Best Pirate Costume during your run for a chance to win a FREE PAIR OF SHOES from Running Zone!
- Beneficiary: Palm Bay Magnet High JROTC
To be able to submit results each participant must Claim your registration in your RunSignUp Account
Participants will receive an email on race week with instructions on how to submit results, download race bib and finisher certificates. *Must submit results to be eligible for giveaways and 7 series medal.
Race Packet Pickup
Race Shirt Pick up will be available for pickup starting Tuesday, May 26th through Saturday, May 30th at Running Zone from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Running Zone is located at 3696 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne between Parkway and Post Road. Visit Running Zone’s website for directions at www.runningzone.com or call (321) 751-8890.
Thank You Race Partners!